- Category: News
Performance of the ISH pom-pom girls mobilized to welcome the Rector at the graduation ceremony
It is a device of the great days which then welcomed the distinguished guest and his staff to the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences of the University of Douala in Yabassi in abeautiful atmosphere, under the background of local sounds.
Welcome of the Rector by the permanent teachers of the ISH
Presentation of the teaching team by the Director of the ISH to the Rector of the Udo
After the performance of the National Anthem by the students, marking the opening of the second solemn graduation ceremony, the first magistrate of the city of Yabassi in person of Mr. EBA Jean Mirabeau, Mayor of the city of Yabassi pronounced the words of welcome. This was followed by the speech of the Rector of the University of Douala, Professor Magloire Ondoa. From this rostrum, the Rector paid a vibrant tribute to Minetat, Minesup, Chancellor of Academic Orders, Professor Jacques Fame Ndongo for the grandiose work he has been doing on a daily basis in Higher Education in Cameroon, since his accession to the briefcases of this Ministry 18 years ago.
He noted that Higher Education in Cameroon shines throughout the world through the political will of the President of the Republic, His Excellency Paul BIYA, through his reforming and refounding vision of State Universities. And particularly the launch of the academic activities of the ISH since 2010. Still in the same vein, the Rector also paid strong tribute to the Director of ISH, Professor Tomedi Eyango Minette, for his leadership which shaped this Higher School in depth. The choice of Yabassi by the public authorities to welcome the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences is not the result of chance, but the result of a set of natural factors such as: the forest, a very rich subsoil, the Nkam river and a soft climate.
Grandstand of the graduation ceremony, from the left to the right: Mr. Mayor, Mr. Prefect, Mr. Rector, Mr. Representative of MINETAT, Mrs. Director of the ISH.
Family photo of teachers who received scrolls at the end of their online training with the University of Shanghai.
Delivery of the letter of congratulations from the Rector to Dr Pahane Majesté for his patent of invention
The word of the Major student, the engineer Mrs Meyapwe.
Signing of a partnership agreement between the Rector of the Udo and the Mayor of Yabassi.
Family photo of the laureates
Rejoicing of the Laureates after their swearing-in.
- Second Ordinary Session of the ISH Governing Council and second graduation ceremony of some laureates
- A former ISH student winner of a prize sponsored by the Head of State
- Distance training of the ISH's teachers for the project "Tilapia back to Africa" since march 1st, 2022
- Visit of the Moroccan engineer Faycal Ettouri, expert at the IAEA in Vienna, to the University of Douala for the installation of equipment offered to the ISH
- International Women's Day IWD, 2022 at ISH
- Activities on March 07 as a prelude to Women's Day, 2022
- Preparation for the International Women's Day 2022 at ISH
- Celebration of the 56th edition of National Youth Day by the IFAS in Yabassi, February 11, 2022
- Diploma of Excellence and Certificate of participation awarded to the IFAS
- Presentation of exhibition stands for the 56 edition of the National Youth Day -
- Preparations for the parade on February 11, 2022 by the students of the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences -
- Preparations for the 56th Edition of the National Youth Day
- Announcements relating to the hearing of candidates for the recruitment of teachers holding a PhD at ISH on February 03, 2022